• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Optical Illusions

Unforgiven

...eschew obfuscation...
Administrator
  • Jun 23, 2010
    Douglas, MA
    Since I was a kid, I've always been intrigued by optical illusions. I posted one the other day in the Funny Pictures thread, but since I found another good one today I figured this could be an interesting (for me) thread. :p
    FOE5SOpUYAA_PhC

Since I was a kid, I've always been intrigued by optical illusions. I posted one the other day in the Funny Pictures thread, but since I found another good one today I figured this could be an interesting (for me) thread. :p
    FOE5SOpUYAA_PhC
    Likewise, even as an artist I always look for the impossible design everyone has take for granted, and make it my own creation :)

Upvote 0
    FOE5SOpUYAA_PhC
    I wonder what would happen if I stared at the Shroud of Turin for 15 seconds!

Upvote 0
    I found a site with many optical illusions that you can manipulate to prove it is an illusion. They are well explained and credit is given to the authors. I just spent thirty minutes going down that rat hole. Fascinating! Here is a link if you are interested in killing some time while being optically fooled. https://michaelbach.de/ot/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones