• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Optical Illusions

stair-jpg.485299

I didn't get the change aspect. Waited a good three minutes.
I did see the image of a stairway from the bottom, both with the wall being flat and the stairway mounted on the side of it, as well as the recess of the wall under stairs and the top section of the wall above the stair protruding.

Upvote 0
Very interesting thread. Although I can only see the ballerina spinning clockwise (as seen from above). Unless the trick is to also look from below so she's spinning counter-clockwise? And I certainly can't see her spinning cockwise (maybe my NSFW filter is blocking that view).

Here's an old one that I've had on my computer for 20 years now.

t2_03.jpg

Upvote 0
Very interesting thread. Although I can only see the ballerina spinning clockwise (as seen from above). Unless the trick is to also look from below so she's spinning counter-clockwise? And I certainly can't see her spinning cockwise (maybe my NSFW filter is blocking that view).

Here's an old one that I've had on my computer for 20 years now.

View attachment 165901
My eyes goes both ways, counter clockwise and clockwise.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones