• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

Bought this combo kit on sale at a tool sale my local commercial tool store was having a month ago. They just now got in the back ordered kits. Picked mine up today... at a $125 savings.

images

Upvote 0
What is that exactly, Stinky?

Also I just purchased the Sony Xperia C4. I love that unlocked phones are becoming a lot more common for sale. :D ALMOST bought Fallout 4....but decided to wait on that a bit.

:D

It's the same as your abomination that you wanna bees call "Beef Jerky" which when I ad some I felt like I was going to die from the irreversible damage done to my superior taste buds...

beef-jerky-300x300.png

Biltong is about 1000000 times better than your terribly made beef jerky that tastes worse than death itself...

In fact beef jerky should be labelled hazardous! :D

Biltong on the other hand... is a beautifully crafted and matured meat... that only TRUE legends can appreciate...

xD

("rolls eyes")

XD

LOL

Reactions: AMOCO
Upvote 0
A Dual Fuel generator for my house. The wife is diabetic and one leg amputated. Getting cold is not an option, so we needed something that would run the Air Handler blower motor.... and might as well make it big enough to run the A/C compressor too, right? The central heating is on Natural Gas, as is the Water Heater, and also the kitchen cook top.

10000-Watt Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator
Model # 205635157

you can find it at Home Depot at this link:
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Duromax-...nerator-XP10000EH/205635157?keyword=205635157

If you hurry, you can save $300 on this puppy, the offer expires 11/16 which is 4 days from now.
run, don't walk, if you need a standby generator.... ( online purchase only, local delivery to your store ). It was funny to watch the two guys try to pick it up off the dolly cart. Both of them about 19 or 20... "oh yeah, we can load that for you in a flash.... uh, dropped it the first time. 2nd time, almost, the 3rd time they tried, I had to help them.
I'm out in the rural boonies and the power disappears when the drunks are on the road sometimes.

Upvote 0
And now you can get a drive 1,000,000 times bigger for the same price without even factoring in inflation.

Oh my first hard-drive was physically much larger as well, 5.25in full-height. A Rodime, Made in Scotland, not China. :thumbsupdroid:

The first computer, a Prime, I ever used at uni. in 1980, these were the hard-drives. Each one the size of a washing machine and 50 megabytes each I believe, and cost an absolute fortune.

61c7f1d7419f8ab1a44d135755e95269.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What if it's a rear-end collision? ;)

That is why my GL1800 has two video cameras.

A Wheel Witness in front, and a Bullet HD under the trunk for the rear view.
The intent of the rear view is to catch License Plates of DUI/Texting drivers who run me and my m/c off the road.

I had two drivers do that to me last February.... I was clear onto the berm on one in the grass at 65 mph, and a Goldwing is not a cross country trials bike.

I met a cop right after that and asked him if my video would help him. his 1st statement was "Yes, provided you got the tag number. If you have the license plate, I can write a warrant for his arrest."

so, I ordered another camera.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones