• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Preparations for exciting major changes underway!

I'm guessing that it's got 11 stickies now due to the merge (i.e., root and non-root together)?

I'm guessing we don't need that many any more (for a July 15, 2010 device :p)...I can take a peek at that area, but @Thom, if you have ideas as to which can/should be unstuck, lemme know :).

Thanks!

edit: I've got it down to six stickies now...:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
Hey Mike, I think they're still "stuck" as the red pins are still present...
But when I turn off the pictures and JavaScript in my browser (atlas) to save on data the red pins go away :(
Screenshot_20161229_095833.png
Screenshot_20161229_095848.png

Upvote 0
I'm guessing we don't need that many any more (for a July 15, 2010 device :p)...I can take a peek at that area, but @Thom, if you have ideas as to which can/should be unstuck, lemme know :)

I recommend leaving the 11 stickies alone. There will not be that many visits to that forum anyway. It was just illustrating the fact that returning the line between the sticies and non-stickies would be helpful ... and appreciated.

... Thom

Upvote 0
I recommend leaving the 11 stickies alone. There will not be that many visits to that forum anyway. It was just illustrating the fact that returning the line between the sticies and non-stickies would be helpful ... and appreciated.

... Thom

I merged a few obvious stickied threads and included links in the "roll-up" threads, so the un-stuck threads are still fairly easily findable.

:)

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones