• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Q-Media case.

cypher000

Lurker
Apr 4, 2013
Hi Guy's. Can you help me out with this problem? I am proud to own a Q-Media 10 inch Mid PC Tablet.Model QPC1008. It's great and I would be lost without it. But it would be even greater if I could find a black, imitation leather case for it which has a built in keyboard, connected to the Tablet, not with a USB plug, but Bluetooth. Can anyone out there point me in the right direction? I have seen some cases, but they have usually had USB connectors which are standard USB and would not fit the sockets on the Q-Media. Incidentally non of them have ever stated that they fit the Q-Media. Must be loads of talented guy's out there that have the info I am looking for. Please someone, spare me a few minutes on this. Regards. Walt

Reactions: abureyyan789

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones