• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Removable Battery Phone List

Hi, I hope this is the correct place to post this, I am looking for a list of new smartphones with removable batteries, unfortunately the phone reviews do not always tell you this, and after many years of buying Samsung phones, because of the removable batteries, I now see that the S6 is using a non removable battery, so it is time to move on, but where to? Phil

An excellent source of information is at ... http://www.gsmarena.com/.

Simply do their search on the specific phone you are considering.

... Thom
I started to suggest their Phone Finder, which has a lot of options you can specify for a search (OS, release status, form factor, connectivity, microSD slot, etc) but they don't have a tickbox for "removable battery". :(

PhoneArena's similar Phone Finder does at least have a tickbox for "Battery: Not user replaceable". So maybe you could at least use that to eliminate some options :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones