• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROMs [ROM] v5.0 Lolipop Nightly For LG Motion MS770

Do you Recommend This Build?

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

Hello hope y'all had a good week, well i did too so far i spent most of the month building this by myself and coding it correctly well this is a Nightly build

For those who don't know what a nightly build is..well basically is a build that hasn't been perfectly rid of bugs so as updates progresses bugs that are present will be resolved in future updates and will become a stable build.

Well as Lolipop came out i decided to go out of my personal life to build a os for the Lg motion ms770 heres whats new:

Changelog:

* improved walkman and added walkman extentions

* Improved Lolipop Launcher and is updatable via Google Play Store

* keys are updated and build keys are now release keys for the build

* Improved Wording in settings

* Improvements and more.

What's Broken:

* when tapping the os version will display jellybean witch the os is not jellybean

Download http://www.4shared.com/zip/tqMES7RTce/cm12_Nightly_for_lg_motion_ms7.html

Reactions: DGK1098
Its late so I'll download tomorrow and test it and let you know how everything runs for me. I can't wait to try this, thank you!
If you do make sure you backup your current rom or have a bsckup flashavle zip im thinkimg tbe systemui.apk is preventing full boot abd is making system stay at boot animation please keep that in mind we are going to fix this issue layer this evening est time thsnks and thank god i caugjt onto it in time!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones