• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Small Android Phone?

what is small? do you have a certain screen size? how cheap are you willing to go? is thickness or weight important to you?
I'm thinking of a backup phone, so something that won't take up much space in the pocket (however, it's a big pocket). So the phone doesn't have to be suitable for daily use, it only needs to be reedy-to-go if I lose my main phone or something.

Upvote 0
GSMarena have a phone finder tool (Phone Finder - search for a phone by feature - GSMArena.com) that you can search for phones matching particular specifications, including dimensions. So if you have an idea of what you want you can see whether it's actually available.

Unfortunately these days people call something like my s21 "small", when it's still bigger than optimal as far as I'm concerned.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones