• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thanxsgiving 2021....what's for dinner?

My thanksgiving, as I did said was with my mutual friends house around one in the afternoon, but I was half asleep because of fighting a cold prolonging nearly throughout November, but I took some newer DayQuill with honey to knock me down, so I overdose a little bit and was a bit tired and just watching different feelings more and less, was the distraught of unveiling on different things, I really did not wanted to take care of in the first place, but was really nice to see them.

My thanksgiving dinner was with my family, it turned out much nicer, and somewhat awake of tasting in the turkey and cranberry sauce et all.
Sorry for the late response :)

Upvote 0
Sounds really good. But what is Mexican corn casserole?

4 cans of Mexican kernel corn.
diced jalapenos
small brick of Cream Cheese

Put all ingredients in a bowl and microwave just long enough to soften the cheese and then mix thoroughly.

Pour into a casserole dish and heat in the oven until hot or top browns.

Ummm ummm good !

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones