• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

imdickie

Aug 17, 2010
I purchase a pure Moto X on release with the promise from VZW simultaneous voice and data was coming "Within weeks", valiadated by Phandroid itself. Flash forward nine months later and we still do not have VoLTE on the Moto X 2nd Gen over VZW.

My question is, do we have any recourse? I am not a litigious person by nature, but this is tantamount to bait and switch. What does it take to file suite against VZW and/or Motorola for false advertising? Is there enough interest in this to make this a class action? I can prove loss of productivity and therefore loss of income because simultaneous voice and data were not available as promised. Neither VZW nor Motorola should be able to get away with this scott free. Outside of legal recourse I will vote with my money and jump ship very soon if this is not addressed.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones