• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

Tim Horton coffee
tim hortons coffee GIF

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
I was drinking a tea from the Darjeeling region called Longview Estate. It was a very good tea that I liked more than Darjeeling. Where I purchase my tea quit selling the tea saying that Longview had suffered a tea production problem. They said they would carry it again when it became available. In creating this post, I find a google search has other merchants carrying the tea. I may have to order some though I far prefer supporting my local coffee / tea / spice merchant.
1708527013606.jpeg

1708527125910.jpeg

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
LOL! When I was a kid I was watching a Gemini mission and the astronauts were talking about drinking Tang. That got me hooked. :love:
Naturally, I was the same. I wanted to like it.. I really wanted to like it. I don't even remember what I didn't like about it. I never was an orange or orange juice consumer. Maybe that's what put me off.

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones