• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

Water

Drink Up Drinking Water GIF by University of Regina

Wait a minute ... has that "water" been tested lately???

• Wow
Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
I'm drinking an OWYN 32 vanilla protein drink.
View attachment 173137

The kind of stuff that I've avoided for as long as I can remember. At first it was taste. (The early stuff was nasty.) Then it was my own idea that diets (and by extension) diet supporting retail products have the capacity to ruin a person's metabolism if not kept to moderate use. Decades later I stumble upon peer reviewed research journals supporting that idea from a scientific stand point. I've just left them all alone since then.

Upvote 0
In an attempt to eat heathier post medical issues I discovered it's difficult to keep a body feeding protein level when eating a very low sodium level. I can only eat so many eggs and yogurts. My son recommend the OWEN protein drink. I've pretty much dialed in my diet now and not dealing with a drastic protein deficiency but I like the protein drink. It serves as a great healthy desert three or four nights out of the week. I can use the protein too. :)

• Love
Reactions: BrickHouse
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones