• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's your go to junk food snack?

Happy Pizza Rolls GIF by Totino's

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
I was a fan of Grandma's Peanut Butter Cookies. Long ago they contained small chips of peanuts in them. Today, they taste the same but lack the peanuts. I've never had Nutter Butters. I'll have to try them.

Craving is the key word. I can go a year or two without even thinking of peanut butter cookies. Once they are on my mind, I have to have them.

My mother was a baker. We had cookies often. Chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, cinnamon apple, and peanut butter were in the nearly weekly rotation. Not to mention her pies, cakes, brownies, and bread to die for. My all time favorite was her banana pudding. Everything she made was from scratch and she had the talent and old school recipes.

Upvote 0
I have never been a big popcorn eater but it has become a favorite lately. It's not that healthy but it's far more healthy than many snacks. The wife and I split a bag which has me consuming close to a third of my sodium allowance for the day. As long as I watch my meals, it is right in my wheel house for something tasty. I like the buttery taste of the popcorn which is odd. Butter has a bad grease taste on it since my heart attack. Not so with the popcorn.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
Give me a block of cheddar or pepper jack and a box of wheat thins and I'm good.
I love me some smoked cheese!! I'm a big blue cheese guy too. My snack chip is hint of salt low sodium Wheat Thins. Sixteen chips have only 55mg sodium.
Tonight I had some popcorn. I ate half a popped bag of Pop-Secret Double Butter. I have to watch my sodium intake the days we plan on having some popcorn. Though it's not low sodium, it isn't lousy with 470mg of sodium for half a bag.

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones