• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MLB PLayoffs 2022

You should be scoping out your potential opponent. :) I can miss playoff games but I try not to. I don't miss watching my team play. But hey, they are watching too. :)
i get too bored watching baseball unless it is my team...even in the playoffs. i do take a look at the box scores or watch the highlights on Sportscenter.

Upvote 0
I had a full day and missed most of the ball games. Sadly, I was able to watch the yanks get one. :(
there is a good one still going in Chavez Ravine where the Dodgers play. it looked like the Dodgers were going to steam roll the Padres with a 5-0 thru 3 innings, but they came back with 3 runs to make it more of a game. lets see how the Dodgers bullpen pan out tonight with no official closer.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
oh damn i did not know that the Phillies won the series......that sucks.
Now I'm conflicted! I have no team - no dog in the hunt - no allegiance to anyone. I do know I hate the Yankees so that's the starting point of my choosing a team! Let's go Guardians, whoop!

Reactions: olbriar and ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones