• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OnePlus One Invite Info and Availability FAQ

The 24 hr expiration,once shared,is correct.
However,the quantity of invites received from OnePlus/expiration/& frequency-timing of such isn't set in stone.
I've received quantities of 1,2 & 3 invites to give out.
As for receiving invites,it's probably dictated by supply & demand of the phone.
Alright. Thanks

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0
The shipping for me was quite quick, from OP to me in Philly. All depends on your locations and where their warehouses are in your country. Less than 10 days after my order was placed. Second OPO came even quicker, less than 7 days total from order being placed. I say this is quick because these were ordered last July and early August. I assume processing and shipping time is even faster now. Congrats on the new purchase, I recommend rooting it right away because AFAIK, the rooting process involves a factory reset. Feel free to ask all the questions you want, you have some helpful, knowledgeable people on this board.
Taking it out of the box as we speak... Woot woot! Ready to root it in about an hour or so.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the update. .. there's a 24 hour flash sale on accessories to celebrate... so if you fancy some flip covers or film screen protectors nows the time to buy.... ironically the money I saved went straight on the power bank which is finally available in the UK. .. so it al works out... lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones