• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OnePlus One Invite Info and Availability FAQ

Hey guys! Anyone willing to spare an invite. Tried ordering it on their website, but they still insist I need an invite even though it's open for all orders! kutloleshomo@gmail.com

That's because it is only open for a small window of time. Europe will be able to buy it for a 2 hour window starting @ 2pm EST. North America will be able to buy it for a 2 hour window of time starting @ 7pm EST.

Upvote 0
When you are trying to purchase, are you using the invite code you received? When I purchased both my OPOs I just used the code provided and did not try to add to cart or anything of the sort on their site. Make sure you follow the link with the code and you are not trying to add the phone to your cart through the website. Are you logged in to your account when you click their link?

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0
When you are trying to purchase, are you using the invite code you received? When I purchased both my OPOs I just used the code provided and did not try to add to cart or anything of the sort on their site. Make sure you follow the link with the code and you are not trying to add the phone to your cart through the website. Are you logged in to your account when you click their link?
I used the invite code and when I tried making the purchase it said "out of stock". And yeah I was logged onto my account. But I sent an e-mail to customer support and hopefully I'll get an adequate answer from them.

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones