• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Personal Thoughts, LG Volt vs LG Volt 2 (On sale for $30- Buy one?)

robles4242

Sep 14, 2014
USA
LG VOLT on Virgin Moble Data Done Right - $80 Phone, $40 month Unlimited Talk, Text 3GB Data - Which i already have.... (due to a screw up lol)

OR

LG VOLT 2 on BOOST Mobile - $29.99 Phone SALE, $35 Month, Unlimited Talk, Text, 5GB (Grows to 8GB via 500mb incriments per ON TIME consecutive payments)..

SO??? Hows the Volt 2 compare to our Volt? Did a side by side online, Front cam from 1.3 mp to 5 mp! Slightly smaller Battery (Still 2450 mAh i believe) compared to 3000.... and 5.1 Lp stock, (not a fan of LP but.... can learn to like it haha)...

Hows everyone else here like the Volt 2?

Thinking of going for it!!

Boost Mobile In-Store promotion, $50 off phones when you *Switch* to Boost, by *switch* you cant take ANY origional sprint network (Virgin Mobile, Sprint) over to Boost and get the sale. You can switch your number over for full price, but to get it for $30 you have to *Switch* from anyone else.

The local Store rep told me to go buy a cheapest crappiest phone ($5-$10) from the dollar store, like TracFone that comes with 10 minutes free, Activate it but dont use the minutes, then that is considered a *switch*. Sucks you get a new number.... but for $50 save...

http://www.boostmobile.com/in-store-offers/

Reactions: prrep
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones