• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Should McChrystal be fired?

These days, there's little room in the Republican Party for those office seekers who are not "far right." What few moderates left in the GOP are being driven out, or are the targets for being driven out. The best hope for the future of the GOP is for these hard-righties to lose, and for the Republicans to rebuild their party around moderates who are just right of center. This country is best "run" from the middle.

That is almost what Clinton said when they asked how he secured his second term. My husband says all of the far right stuff and I look over at him and say "Really? You're really on board with that? Seriously?" Then after question after question, he sheepishly admits that he only supports >< that much of it. When asked about that, he says that "You have to get your people in, which is why you have to tow the party line sometimes."

I intend to ask you guys a couple of questions in another thread, but that just hit me like "Wow... 4 years ago, the only platform the democrats had was 'Well, atleast we aren't Bush'" Does anyone really stand for anything anymore?

Upvote 0
Wow, politics aside: You are an ugly and hate filled person. :(
I expect to see crazies from both sides in a politically charged forum, and they are certainly represented. But, reading your posts justs makes me feel sad for you. This stuff isn't worth getting so angry over, those guys on TV you are copying get paid to play that character.
Sounds like you are projecting. That would mean you are - egads! - intolerant, hate filled, and angry. Most unhappy too, so you project your negativity onto me. Try reading closely the posts by your fellow liberals. You will find my posts are mild in comparison....but you will only see this if you can be objective to see the Hate & Hypocrisy&#8482; within yourself and and your fellow libs. Sad.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones