• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why junk food

Yesterday I went to a restaurant and ate ceaser sallad with chicken. Then I went to a coffee house, took an espresso and a piece of chocolate cake. Well, when I came back home, on the way back I bought a bag of chips :D The cake wasnt enough, apparently! I needed to balance the sugar I got from that tasty chocolate cake :D "Oh too much sugar, just buy chips to balance it!" :sly:

I really dont like junk food (from a restaurant), I even hate that smell when you go by some hamburger bar. Sometimes it makes me feel sick. But surely, I cook hamburgers, pizza etc. at home. They even taste better than those terrible soft, sticky, wetty, greasy and smelly "things" you got from a hamburger bar. Today we had a homemade pizza and the bottom/dough was made by using also wholegrain, rye flour. And had some sallad too. Totally differend than buying it from a restaurant.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones