• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fatality 2023.

1693345029173.png

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I came here to post that sad news. I always enjoyed Jimmy Buffett. He put on a great show for his huge fan base. He was also an accomplished pilot and a NYT bestselling author.

Here’s another obit from the NYT: Jimmy Buffett, Roguish Bard of Island Escapism, Is Dead at 76

RIP, Jimmy Buffett. Thanks for sharing your myriad talents.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RIP Steve Harwell, the lead singer for Smash Mouth. i bought their debut album "Fush Yu Mang"when it came out. i loved their hit single "Walking on the Sun". very sad to see him go.

His band is now mainly known for "All Star" in which the movie Shrek really put that song into orbit around the world.

Upvote 0
RIP Steve Harwell, the lead singer for Smash Mouth. i bought their debut album "Fush Yu Mang"when it came out. i loved their hit single "Walking on the Sun". very sad to see him go.

His band is now mainly known for "All Star" in which the movie Shrek really put that song into orbit around the world.

Yeah was listening to their debut album on repeated duration of high school, sad to see Steve Harwell go.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Reactions: olbriar and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
David McCallum has passed from natural causes at 90. He was a terrific actor, and I’m dating myself by saying that I first enjoyed his acting in the TV series “Man From U.N.C.L.E.” He did lots of other things, but that’s what first comes to mind when I think of him.

RIP, Mr. McCallum, and thanks for sharing your talents with us.

Upvote 0
I was a huge fan of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. when I was young. I thought McCallum and Vaughn did a great job in their roles and and it was the perfect TV show for it's time. Reading the bio link I realize that I missed a lot of his other diverse roles. That's a shame for I thought he was a good actor. I was quite entertained by the roles I was fortunate to see him portray. RIP Mr. McCallum and thanks for sharing your talent to entertain.

Upvote 0
I was a huge fan of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. when I was young. I thought McCallum and Vaughn did a great job in their roles and and it was the perfect TV show for it's time. Reading the bio link I realize that I missed a lot of his other diverse roles. That's a shame for I thought he was a good actor. I was quite entertained by the roles I was fortunate to see him portray. RIP Mr. McCallum and thanks for sharing your talent to entertain.

I never missed an episode of Man from U.N.C.L.E.

The Man from U.N.C.L.E. - Wikipedia.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones