• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favorite breakfast?

This morning breakfast on the truck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240319_084830_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240319_084830_Photos.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: AugieTN and olbriar
Upvote 0
I had the opportunity to buy some fresh eggs yesterday. I haven't had a fresh egg in years. I'm boiling some now to have for breakfast. Oddly, the eggs are dated and have the name of the chicken written on each egg. :) I told the wife I'm judging the hens this morning.

The eggs were excellent. The yolks are far larger and have a slight orange color vs store bought factory produced eggs. They actually have a flavor just like they had in the days of old. :) I'm not sure the difference would be worth the price to everyone but it is to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
I'm hooked on the fresh eggs. They are like a blast from the past. I bought two more dozen tonight.
Finding an outlet for fresh milk will be a more difficult or impossible task nowadays. I doubt I make that happen but... talk about good.
just buy a cow to get fresh milk.
Dairy Farm Milk GIF by Rex Orange County

Reactions: olbriar and AugieTN
Upvote 0
Reactions: olbriar and ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones