• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favorite breakfast?

Screenshot+2019-09-24+at+9.44.14+AM.png

a breakfast burrito by lowkey burritos

Upvote 0
2 eggs over medium, toast with butter, hash browns and sausage links.
And a good cup of coffee!
And I'm not picky, I'll order this at a restaurant or made at home.

I went to breakfast with a woman who sent her toast back because it wasn't buttered to the edge. I thought that was crazy :ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0
What about Crumpets? Are they still a popular UK bread?
They are still available. Not sure how many people have them regularly, but clearly enough people buy them for them still to be sold. I suspect they may be one of those things that a few people have regularly and most only very occasionally.

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Upvote 0
Thanks, I'll give them a try. I did not pass along my love of grits to my four children and couldn't tempt my wife of trying them. I've been the lone consumer in my home for fifty years. Instant would work better for me being as I'm the only eater and often crave a serving with my dinner. I love me some cheese grits with Cajon seasoning.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
My wife watches a lot of cooking shows. Shrimp & Grits come up a lot. I never thought of putting those two together.
I'm not a big fan of shrimp but that does sound interesting.
I put my Sunny Side up eggs on top of the grits and then split the yolk on them......... makes me want some now:thinking:
We must be brothers. :giggle:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones