• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favorite breakfast?

Dry toast, a bowl of oatmeal and a glass of water. This has been my favorite breakfast for years. And, it's part of the reason that my blood pressure is 110 over 78 at 50 years of age :)

What's your favorite breakfast?

Morning. It's 07:33 am here

20130419_072740.jpg

Upvote 0
Do you mean my ideal breakfast if there were no such things as cholesterol, saturated fat, triglycerides, hypertension or dieting?

Your typical American diner breakfast for me, please: Fried eggs, crispy bacon, hash browns smothered with a mixture of ketchup and lots of Tabasco, and buttered toast. Then more liberal lashings of Tabasco over everything.

Upvote 0
My favorite breakfast overall would be leftover pizza from last night.

But if I had to choose something more traditional, I'd say pancakes slathered in butter and syrup, sausage, scrambled eggs and a tall glass of ice cold milk.

Get outta my head! :eek:
Forgot about this thread and came here to say I'm having leftover pizza for breakfast this morning! ;):D

Upvote 0
grilled bacon
sausage
fried tomatoes
mushrooms
scrambled egg
slice o toast
all washed down with builders tea (strong tea)

used to have baked beans but gotta watch my carb intake these days late onset diabetes

Well done you... call me controversial if you like.. but I don't think that beans are part of a full english breakfast anyway! (And Black Pudding is Optional)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones