• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Baseball 2024

I got it Angel Royals tied 5-5

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 21-02-06 The Official Site of Major League Baseball.png

Upvote 0
Well dang it. When the Royals game comes up with a screen saying they are sorry that the game is blacked out, it starts looking for the game elsewhere. I let it search then tuned into a NIT game. I got to the end of a basketball game and decided I'd go look for myself. I found the game on a channel called BSKCHD. I assume that's Bally Sports Kansas City High Def. I watched the bottom of the 8th and the 9th. Lot of players that are new. The game ended with a bottom of the 9th solo homer from the Royals to tie the game. I ff the guide and see the Royals play the White Sox tomorrow afternoon. I wish I had discovered the channel sooner. I might know some of the players by now. :)

Upvote 0
That's a split squad tomorrow. Half the Royals are playing the White Sox and the other half of the Royals are playing the Guardians
That's about crazy. I'm pretty sure that I get the White Sox game. Only time will tell for sure. what time is the Guardians game? I'll want to look for it.

Upvote 0
No matter how good, bad, or indifferent my MLB package is this year, it comes at zero cost. I don't understand. They gave me the package last year as well. I only paid for it the first couple of years. I signed up for it a few weeks ago but today I received this in the mail.
mail.jpg

MLB EXTRA INNINGS gives you access to almost 90 out-of-market games per week and most are available in HD. MLB EXTRA INNINGS can be found on Ch. 721 – 749 and also includes the following:

• MLB Network Strike Zone (Ch. 719) provides a high-speed look at every MLB game across the league during the regular season. Tune in Wednesdays and Fridays to watch up-to-the-minute highlights and updates, commercial free!
  • MLB EXTRA INNINGS Mix (Ch. 720) lets you watch up to eight MLB games at once.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
I think I'm in luck. Tomorrow is opening day.... finally! Checking the MLB package it shows the Royals game being aired with the Twins feed and the Royals feed. Until tomorrow, I don't know if one or both will be blacked out. The Royals game is also listed on the Bally Sports channel where I watched the spring training games. Surely the game isn't blacked out on all three channels. I've got my fingers crossed. Real baseball tomorrow!!!!

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
I think I'm in luck. Tomorrow is opening day.... finally! Checking the MLB package it shows the Royals game being aired with the Twins feed and the Royals feed. Until tomorrow, I don't know if one or both will be blacked out. The Royals game is also listed on the Bally Sports channel where I watched the spring training games. Surely the game isn't blacked out on all three channels. I've got my fingers crossed. Real baseball tomorrow!!!!
i would think you're going to be fine

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 22-49-56 MLB.TV Live Stream Baseball Games.png

Reactions: olbriar and ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones