• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Movies You *Won't* Watch Again ...

One comes to mind I walked out of was The Hudsucker Proxy with (great) Paul Newman walking out of a window from a boardroom table early , but it went downhill. (no pun)

The Big Lebowski lost me as well, despite the cast.

Some movies start off wrong or with a character you don't like and get worse and worse.
Big Lebowski really lost me, I hate movies that is just abstracted like that, seriously you have to tell an honest story without jumping around like that,
who are you in the movie production right?

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
Given the cast and admin crew a few of us were stoked to see “Burn After Reading,” and after it ended and we were leaving the theater I said, “you know, someone early on read that, puked, and wrote “Burn After Reading” on the script before they passed it along...the next moron thought that was the suggested title, so they made the movie instead of burning the script as directed.”

Awful movie.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
I think there were a total of 5 "Home Alone" movies, which is 5 too many.

Another one is Elf. Will Farrell is as funny as stepping in a pile of dog crap in the dark, topped with legos.
Will Farrell and Ben Stiller; I can only take either of them in small doses, like a supporting role. When they’re a lead? Fuggedabowdit.

Upvote 0
Will Farrell and Ben Stiller; I can only take either of them in small doses, like a supporting role. When they’re a lead? Fuggedabowdit.
And Adam Sandler. I already mentioned him earlier in the thread, but it's worth a second declaration of just how un-funny he is.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones