• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Baseball 2023

Playoffs are shaping up. Current Playoff Picture:

American League

Number 1 Seed Orioles 1st round bye
Number 2 Seed Rangers 1st roundbye
Number 3 Seed Twins vs Number 6 Seed Astros
Number 4 Seed Rays vs Number 5 Seed Blue Jays

National League

Number 1 Seed Braves 1st round bye
Number 2 Seed Dodgers 1st round bye
Number 3 Seed Brewers vs Number 6 Seed Cubs
Number 4 Seed Phillies vs Number 5 Seed Diamondbacks

MLB postseason tracker: Playoff races heating up, who can clinch next and games to watch

Reactions: ocnbrze and olbriar
Upvote 0
now that the Dodgers have clinched, i have been so wrapped up in work and football that i have not paid any attention to baseball. espn la radio hosts have been saying that going into this month they were worried about the playoffs, but after a strong august and a decent run in Sept, they are all saying that it is World Series or nothing.,,,,,,that's just crazy talk. they still have to go thru ATL to get to the WS.

i still think it is a long shot.

Reactions: AugieTN and olbriar
Upvote 0
The Royals Yanks game was fun to watch though there was never a question as to the outcome. A nine run first pretty much removed any drama. In the bottom of the 7th, Bobby Witt Jr hit his 30th home run of the season to become the first Royal to achieve the 30 homer 30 stolen base group. He has two games left to steal one more base to join the 30 50 club.

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Upvote 0
The Royals lost tonight... no surprise. Bobby Witt Jr. was on base twice, was caught trying to steal 2nd, and was an out in an inning ending double play. He just lacks one lousy stolen base to join the 30 50 club. I want it for him big time. Only one game left for him to get fifty stolen bases this year. Root for him please. He's just a big kid and is thrilled to be playing in the bigs. A lot of ball player on a very sorry team.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones