• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Baseball 2023

Is there a run rule in place for post season games. :) It seems like 10 after seven innings should be a sufficient lead to convince everyone. It sure has me convinced. The Diamondbacks left their game in Arizona
On August 5th, 2001, the Cleveland Indians came back from a 12-run deficit to beat the Seattle Mariners 15-14 in extra innings.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
i want it to be arizona vs houston.

i hate the phillies, but i hate the cheaters even more........wait did i just repeat myself?????

i want houston in the world series so that i have an invested interest in the world series and will probably watch it.

an arizona or phillies vs texas would just be to boring to hold my attention.

Reactions: AugieTN and olbriar
Upvote 0
Texas deserved to lose that game. Give up a three run homer by Altuve in the top of the 9th to fall behind a run was bad. Then in the bottom of the 9th they had runners of first and second with one out. Batter hits a fly to the warning track. The guy on second stands watching halfway between 2nd and 3rd has to go back to 2nd. With one out, you have those base runners grab the next bag on such a hit. Duh... It might not have made a difference but there is always the chance of a wild pitch and having 1st vacant is always good. Dumb baseball!

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
The Ranger won the ALCS over the Astros in a convincing manner in game 7. Adolis Garcia gets the MVP with his record setting 15 RBIs in the series. Who wins game 7 tonight? I'm pulling for the Diamondbacks only because my two oldest daughters used to live in Az and I guessed them playing the Rangers before the championship series started.

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones