• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Check it out - Chat with our staff :)

I am in now because I changed internet services from Xfinity (Comcast) and their modem to Windstream fiber and their router. Windstream doesn't have internet security, so I can get into here without a problem. I have an Asus router ordered and coming tomorrow. Their security is free and powerful. I may yet again have trouble here.

When I was using Xfinity's cable modem, I could turn off internet security and get in here. I couldn't without doing that.

I hope this helps.

I had to go into my modem/router from ATT and whitelist the site. If you have some router access, there should be a way to allow access by trusting the site. I'm not saying you should have to but it seems to be the work-a-round. The proper fix would be to identify and eliminate the cause for the site throwing security errors.

The security certificate for the site has expired. As a workaround you may be able to restore access by adding an exception in the browser, note you may have to clear cookies and site data first.
If it doesn't work with one browser try another.
Hopefully this is temporary and management renews the certificate shortly.

Upvote 0
The security certificate for the site has expired. As a workaround you may be able to restore access by adding an exception in the browser, note you may have to clear cookies and site data first.
If it doesn't work with one browser try another.
Hopefully this is temporary and management renews the certificate shortly.
Thanks Fox. No luck with mobile chrome, duckduck and Samsung browsers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones